Tuesday 29 November 2011

Oh dear, oh dear! I feel like the White Rabbit who met Alice down the rabbit hole. I'm chasing where my tail should be and not producing anything worthwhile or getting anywhere in life.

Where did the summer and autumn go? I was cubnapped and sent off to sea - where I discovered that Chiltern bears do not have sea legs.  That is not, however, an excuse for all my plans not coming to fruition, or even coming to the start line. 

I am a small and sorry for myself little bear. 

There are a few photos and explanations to come, now that Yahoo have allowed me access to my blog and email account, so I do hope you will forgive my second bout of silence. I am sorry to everyone except, of course, Posymice - the kidnapping pirate who made me sail to foreign parts without telling anyone at home.
I hope you all still love me?

Trumble xxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Welcome home little Trumble! I'm glad you survived your experience and hope you have a lovely Christmas on dry land! x

    ReplyDelete