Saturday 23 April 2011

OOOH! YAWN!

Hello friends. Pardon my rude silence. I haven't been able to blog for a while because ..... well...... I've been hibernating again! 

I know it's the wrong season, but Nuffun and I went in search of Brendan O'Button and he looked so comfortable, wrapped up in a big blanket, and Nuffin was very tired after moving to our hug so we just snuggled down for a few minutes snooze. The next thing I knew it was this morning. Don't know what happened to the last couple of weeks.

Brendan, Nuffin and I feel very refreshed and ready to work. It is still very hot and the driest spring since before I was born. Tomorrow is Easter, so we'll be hunting for eggs but then we will be working on the hutch conversion on Monday. 

Tomorrow I am allowed to take pictures of the lambs that were born whilst we were asleep. That's very exciting as I'm not often able to play with the camera.

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!
 Trumble xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Trumble! What a lovely sleep you've had. Bet you are hungry and thirsty now.

    Have a great weekend! xxxx

    ReplyDelete